Holy Covenant Anglican Church is a parish of the Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn. We are located in the Belconnen area of Canberra in Cook just near the Jamison Centre.
January 2019 service times
From 30 December until 27 January there will be one Sunday service only at 9 am.
8 am: Traditional service with Holy Communion
10 am: Contemporary service with Holy Communion, Children's Church and Youth Group
First Sunday of the month, 3:30 pm: Rainbow Fellowship
February to November only
5 pm: Soul Food Conversation
12 noon: Holy Communion
A BYO lunch follows this service
- 89 Dexter Street, Cook, ACT, 2614
The parish office is usually open from 10 am to 2 pm, Tuesday to Thursday.
Parish contact details can be found on the Contact us page.
See the Weekly Bulletin for further details of parish activities.
2018 was our Parish Jubilee year
Our Jubilee book is slowly taking shape. The current version is here, but we do need more stories.
- Why did you first come to HC? What made you stay? (“Why I came / stayed”);
- Did anyone at HC touch you deeply? (“Angels Unawares”);
- Who are the most unforgettable characters you recall at HC?;
- What is the funniest thing you recall happening at HC? (“Oops!”);
- Do any sermons linger in your memory? (“Snippets from Sermons”);
- Do you know of parishioners who are / have done significant things in the community (“Beyond the Parish”, “In the Community”)
would be especially welcome, but stories on any topic would also be welcome.
Please email stories to David Clark or Mary Lynn Mather or tell them to David, Mary Lynn, Steve Daniels or Phyl Holmes.
Safe Church: Caring for and protecting children and the vulnerable
Our Parish Mission Statement says “to care for all” and that includes the vulnerable and those who have suffered abuse. We seek to foster an environment of safety and to abide by the Safe Ministries guidelines of the Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn.
Page version: 2018-12-25 (imatters)